After several months of waiting, we returned to the quarry. I have to say for myself that I was quite tense if anything would germinate at all. The sowing took place after the deadline, and the weather was and still is quite dry. My nervousness subsided when I started checking the area on the upper floor and, to my surprise, I found pretty large plants. The search was more difficult in the remaining areas because the plants here began to germinate later, in larger quantities. However, we found only one cockerel plant on the lowest floor, although I had exactly the opposite expectations.
We will have another inspection next month, perhaps at least as successful as this one.